The Kestrel is our second semi-hollow body guitar. Double cutaway and loaded with two Filtertrons by TV Jones, this is a rockabilly machine. Available with or without a Bigsby depending on your rockabilities!
Use the currency converter to the left or below to convert from Australian dollars to your currency.
Specifications and options:
- Neck: Mountain Ash with Sheoak fretboard and medium jumbo frets and handcut bone nut.
- Scale 25.5″
- Body: Mountain Ash with Maple caps and binding top and bottom.
- Pickups: Two Fitertrons by TV Jones. Others optional.
- Electronics: CTS Emerson pots with treble bleed and 3 way switch.
- Hardware: Gotoh lockable tuners, Wilkinson roller saddle bridge. Optional Bigsby.
- Finish: Natural stain with an oiled finish.
- Prices from $2,800 to $3,100. (approx $2,157 USD) to (approx $2,388 USD)
More video demos can be seen on our Youtube channel. Click the Youtube icon in the footer below.
Contact us to inquire about this guitar: