The Nightjar is our standard six string biscuit bridge style resonator. Semi-hollow with a P90 neck pickup and a JJB Electronics piezo wired to a stereo jack. With an outboard preamp/mixer of your choice you can get a great range of acoustic and electric tones from swampy to psychedelic.
Use the currency converter to the left or below to convert from Australian dollars to your currency.
Specifications and options:
- Neck: Mountain Ash with Sheoak fretboard and medium jumbo frets and handcut bone nut.
- Scale: 25.5″
- Body: Fijian Mahogany.
- Pickups: P90 neck pickup and JJP Electronics piezo at bridge wired to stereo jack. Outboard preamp required for piezo. LR Baggs or Schatten recommended.
- Electronics: CTS pots (vol and tone) and stereo output jack.
- Hardware: Gotoh tuners and standard National style resonator hardware.
- Finish: Natural oil finish.
- Price: $1,800 (approx $1,386 USD)
Contact us to inquire about a version of this guitar: