“The classic tone of a Strat, and the rugged, down-home tone of the handmade & homemade roots instruments are two sides of the same coin… but I had always wondered if there was a way to merge these two worlds of tone into one sound that captures the classic quality of a vintage solid-body electric guitar without losing touch with the Rootsy simplicity of the earliest forms of Blues Guitars. This search led me to Dave and Viv Street of Little Crow Guitars, a company based in Perth, Western Australia. Once I got to know their work, and learned about the methods and philosophies behind their guitars, I realized that this was the company I had been looking for, for that perfect marriage of classic and one-of-a-kind.” Justin Johnson, blues and roots maestro and mentor for our Blues Plank range of guitars.
Specifications and options:
- Neck: Mountain Ash with Sheoak fretboard and medium jumbo frets and hand cut bone nut.
- Scale: 25.5″
- Body: Blackwood
- Pickups: P90, coil splittable humbucker (JJ signature model), dual P90s and other.
- Electronics: Usually a single volume and nothing else. Otherwise custom.
- Hardware:Wilkinson tuners, shop made bridge and tail piece.
- Finish : Natural oil finish.
- Price: $1,120 to $1,250.
More video demos can be seen on our Youtube channel. Click the Youtube icon in the footer below.
Contact us to inquire about a version of this guitar: