This is our standard six string biscuit bridge style resonator. Semi-hollow with a P90 neck pickup and a JJB Electronics piezo wired to a stereo jack. With an outboard preamp/mixer of your choice you can get a great range of acoustic and electric tones from swampy to psychedelic.
Specifications and options:
- Neck: Mountain Ash with Sheoak fretboard and medium jumbo frets and handcut bone nut.
- Scale: 25.5″
- Body: Fijian Mahogany.
- Pickups: P90 neck pickup and JJP Electronics piezo at bridge wired to stereo jack. Outboard preamp required for piezo. LR Baggs or Schatten recommended.
- Electronics: CTS pots (vol and tone) and stereo output jack.
- Hardware: Gotoh tuners and standard National style resonator hardware.
- Finish: Natural oil finish.
- Price: $1,800.
Contact us to inquire about a version of this guitar: