The BO (for bolt on neck) models in our Blues Plank series have a more traditional guitar shape but still adhere to the simple home made ethos of the cigar box guitar style of guitar. Optional body shapes are the standard rounded shape of a traditional guitar or the more square shape like our NT3 & 4 models which are reminiscent of the cigar box shape. The bodies on these guitars are made from a single piece of New Zealand Pine which is a nice resonant body wood. Mountain Ash is optional.
Use the currency converter to the left or below to convert from Australian dollars to your currency.
Specifications and options:
- Neck: Mountain Ash with Jarrah fretboard (Sheoak optional) with medium standard or medium jumbo frets. Bone nut. Optional carbon fiber truss rod (usually only for the 4 string).
- Scale: 25.5″
- Body: Single piece New Zealand Pine. Optional Ash body (not single piece). Optional very light weight Paulownia body.
- Pickup: Single coil, mini-humbucker or humbucker. Extra pickup optional.
- Electrics: Single volume and output jack. Other controls optional.
- Hardware: Generic (good quality) tuners, hard tail bridge.
- Finish: Natural oil finish.
- Base price BO3: $550 (approx $427 USD)
- Base price BO4: $600 (approx $465 USD)
- Extras: Ash Body (add $20 AUD), mini humbucker of humbucker (add $10 AUD), extra pickup (add $40 AUD), extra tone control and switch (add $40 AUD), carbon fiber truss rod (add $40 AUD).
More video demos can be seen on our Youtube channel. Click the Youtube icon in the footer below.
Contact us to inquire about a version of this guitar: