“The classic tone of a Strat, and the rugged, down-home tone of the handmade & homemade roots instruments are two sides of the same coin… but I had always wondered if there was a way to merge these two worlds of tone into one sound that captures the classic quality of a vintage solid-body electric guitar without losing touch with the Rootsy simplicity of the earliest forms of Blues Guitars. This search led me to Dave and Viv Street of Little Crow Guitars, a company based in Perth, Western Australia. Once I got to know their work, and learned about the methods and philosophies behind their guitars, I realized that this was the company I had been looking for, for that perfect marriage of classic and one-of-a-kind.” Justin Johnson, blues and roots maestro and mentor for our Blues Plank range of guitars.
Use the currency converter on the left or below to convert from Australian dollars to your currency.
Specifications and options:
- Neck: Mountain Ash with Sheoak fretboard and medium jumbo frets and hand cut bone nut. Two way adjustable truss rod.
- Scale: 25.5″
- Body: Blackwood
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan P Rails 3 way split, coil splittable humbucker(s), P90(s), other on request.
- Electronics: Stacked volume/tone and 3 way for NT6 JJ MKII, otherwise single volume only, or custom.
- Hardware: Gotoh tuners and hardtail bridge.
- Finish : Natural oil finish.
- Price for standard NT6 JJ MKII = $1500 AUD (approx $1,089 USD)
- Price for NT6 JJ MK II Special (Dual P Rails pickups with Triple Shot rings and 3 way toggle) = $1800 AUD (approx $1,307 USD)
- Price for custom versions = $1600 AUD and up (approx $1,162 USD)
More video demos can be seen on our Youtube channel. Click the Youtube icon in the footer below.
Contact us to inquire about a version of this guitar: